Club & Captain Administration/Information
Quick Check Calendar 2019-20
- 1st August : Return League & Composite Cup entry forms to Nigel. Remaining league forms will be sent out to clubs sometime from 24th August
- 20th August : Return of your TWBL Singles Entry Form to Nigel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 31st March : The semi finals of both A and B sections of the Composite Cup to be completed
- 15th May : Official end of League playing season
- 19th May : Composite Cup Finals - Holmewood House School, Langton Green TN3 0EB - probably!
- 12th June : End of Season Presentation Event at The High Rocks Inn, near Tunbridge Wells TN3 9JJ
TWBL Committee meetings - Generally these take place once every two months throughout the season. We discuss issues that may have been brought to our attention at all of our meetings along with any new player handicap requests from clubs. Our next meeting of the 2019-20 season will be on Thursday 5 March to review our player handicaps along with any other topics. Please let us have any new handicap requests by Monday 2 March. Thank you.
You will find important and relevant information in the following:
(this page is best viewed using Chrome or Firefox browsers)
If you require a manual entry e-scorecard for our main team matches, please Click Here
Match Rearrangement Form
The TWBL has produced an updated data protection policy (GDPR) - PLEASE CLICK HERE
For Team Captains -
Just to clarify, in doubles matches where handicaps are being used, the combined handicaps are divided by two to give the average for the pair. Only then are the BE Tables used for the starting off point in the game. We also suggest that before printing off your 4 player e-scorecard for a match, you fill out the names of your team members so that the games are populated with the correct names for each game electronically. This gives you a little less work to do at the match itself!
This page was last updated on Friday 17 January